The Bratislava CARD is the official tourist destination card helping you get to know and experience the best that Bratislava and the Bratislava Region have to offer.
The official tourist destination card helping you get to know the best of Bratislava.
14 free museums and galleries
Free access to 14 museums and galleries in Bratislava and the Bratislava region only with our card
The one-hour long guided tour of the Bratislava‘s historic center, starting at 2 PM
Travel by public transportation
Unlimited travel by public transportation across the Bratislava region
Great discounts of up to 50%
Get more than 100 attractive discounts of up to 50%
Where to buy card
Buy it in one of our Tourist Information Centres or through our partners.
How to use the card
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date and hour of issue.
- The Bratislava CARD is only available to persons aged 16 and over.
- The Card is valid in all establishments for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue.
- Present yourself with your Card in all establishments in advance.
- The discounts apply to basic non-discounted rates.
- When travelling by public transportation the Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout zones 100+101 including night lines and luggage.
- Free guided tour takes place every day at 2:00 p.m. Booking must be made until 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the day of the tour.
Card purchase will be available again from May 1, 2020
Buy the card online and then pick it up in our Tourist Information Centres in the city centre.