The Bratislava CARD is the official tourist destination card helping you get to know and experience the best that Bratislava and the Bratislava Region have to offer.
The official tourist destination card helping you get to know the best of Bratislava.
120+ special discounts
More than 120 other attractive discounts of up to 50 % including food & drink, shopping, nightlife and leisure.
12 museums free
Free admission to 12 museums and galleries
Free guided walking tour
Free 1-hour walking city tour in Slovak, English and German held daily at 2.00 pm
Free public transport
Unlimited travel on the public transport network in all zones in Bratislava and the Bratislava Region
Where to buy card
Buy it in one of our Tourist Information Centres or through our partners.
How to use the card
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date and hour of issue.
- The Bratislava CARD is only available to persons aged 16 and over.
- The Card is valid in all establishments until midnight on the last day of validity.
- Present yourself with your Card in all establishments in advance.
- The discounts apply to basic non-discounted rates.
- When travelling by public transportation the Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout zones 100+101 including night lines and luggage.
- Free guided tour takes place every day at 2:00 p.m. Booking must be made until 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the day of the tour.
Buy the card now!
Buy the card online and then pick it up in one of our Tourist Information Centres in the city centre or at the airport.