Who is the card intended for?
• Bratislava CARD is primarily intended for individuals – persons aged 16 and over.
Is there a special Bratislava CARD for families with children?
• No. Most attractions and service providers already offer discounts or a budget-priced admission to families with children.
• One child up to the age of 18 accompanied by the cardholder is also entitled to unlimited travel by public transport.
• Children under the age of 16 accompanied by the cardholder are entitled to free admission to Bibiana – International House of Art for Children and free participation on the guided walking tour.
Do you provide discounts to children, students, or seniors?
What is the validity of the card?
• The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 consecutive hours from the date and hour of activation at the sales point or in the Bratislava CARD application.
Can more persons use the same card?
• The plastic card is non-transferable and valid only if it contains the name and surname of the cardholder, the date and time of activation.
• In the case of a digital card, it is possible to have several active cards stored in one device.
What does unlimited travel by public transport include?
• Bratislava CARD is a network ticket allowing unlimited travel on both day and night lines, transport of 1 piece of luggage and 1 child up to the age of 18 accompanied by the cardholder.
• It includes unlimited travel in all IDS BK tariff zones and covers the whole city of Bratislava (zones 100 and 101) and the Bratislava region.
• Travelling to popular attractions located outside the city centre such as the Devín Castle, ZOO, Divoká voda Water Sports Areal and the Danubiana Art Museum is also included.
• In case of a ticket inspection, present yourself with the card and upon request also with a photo ID.
Is it necessary to register for the free guided walking tour?
• Yes. The tour takes place daily at 14.00 and it is necessary to book you place at least 2 hours prior to a departure in person, by phone or by e-mail.
• The tour is available in the Slovak, English and German language (booking according to a current demand).
• The minimum number of participants is two, otherwise the tour in the requested language will not be provided. Depending on the validity of the card, the cardholder will be offered another tour date or language.
Should I book also other attractions and services in advance?
• If the registration is needed, this information is stated in the Bratislava CARD brochure or on the website card.visitbratislava.com.
• This applies mainly to guided tours of the city and region.
What are the opening hours of attractions?
• Most museums and galleries are closed on Mondays, except the Bratislava Castle and the Museum of Jewish Culture. The last admission is at least 30 minutes before closing, unless stated otherwise.
• Most shops are closed during public holidays.
• Some restaurants may be closed during certain public holidays or may have revised opening hours on that day.
• We strongly recommend verifying the opening hours in advance.
What if I lose my card or I do not use it?
• Unfortunately, a lost, stolen, or damaged card cannot be replaced.
• Unused cards cannot be refunded.
Tourist Information centre
- Telephone +421 2 5935 6651
- E-mail email@example.com
- Openning hours
- Mon 9:00 - 18:00
- Tue 9:00 - 18:00
- Wed 9:00 - 18:00
- Thu 9:00 - 18:00
- Fri 9:00 - 18:00
- Sat 9:00 - 18:00
- Sun 10:00 - 16:00